If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
FORTON™ VF - 774 is a pure acrylic copolymer (51 % solids), which was specially developed for glass fibre concrete (GFB). FORTON™ VF - 774 is UV stable and permanently resistant to the high pH values produced in GFB mixtures based on Portland cement.
The basic advantages of FORTON™ VF - 774 are:
(1) Maximum stability of the GFB elements is achieved much faster. Elimination of the 7-day curing time. Confirmed by the independent Precast Concrete Institute (PCI). Further information and documents are available from us.
(2) Significant improvements in the long-term durability of GFB elements, especially with regard to the tensile strength of the fibre concrete. Confirmed by an independent test program lasting over 20 years.
(1) Improved workability of the concrete mix at low water/cement ratios and increased stability of the cured cement mix.
(2) Simple spraying on vertical surfaces as the mixture does not sag.
(3) Complete distribution of iron oxide pigments to ensure uniform face concrete mixes.
(4) UV stability of the FORTON™ polymer: GFB construction elements permanently retain their original colour.
(5) Facing concrete layers are evenly hardened, which results in more homogeneous surfaces when sandblasting.
(6) Denser matrix of the cured GFB mixes. This reduces the absolute moisture absorption and water vapour diffusion, with further reduction depending on the time.
(7) No hairline or spider cracks in the facing concrete mix due to the soft polymer particles which settle between the cement particles and sand grains.